Come for the waffles.
Carlie McEwan loves many things.
She loves being a witch. She loves her town of Halfway, NY—a tourist destination nestled on the shores of an Adirondack lake. Carlie loves her enormous familiar, Gus, who is twenty-five pounds of judgmental Maine Coon cat, and she positively worships her Grandmother, a witch of incredible power and wisdom. Carlie spends her days cooking at the finest—and only—real diner in town, and her life is a balance between magic and the mundane, just as she likes it.
When a blonde stranger sits at the diner counter and calls her by name, that balance is gone. Major Pickford asks Carlie to lead him into the deepest shadows of the forest to find a mythical circle of chestnut trees, thought lost to forever to mankind. There are ghosts in the forest, and one of them cries out to Carlie across the years–Come find me.
Like the forest shadows, danger can run deep. The threat is real, but Carlie’s magic is born of a pure spirit. With the help of Gus, and Gran, and a rugged cop who really does want to save the world, she’ll fight to bring a ghost home, and deliver justice to a murderer who hides in the cool, mysterious green of a forest gone mad with magic.
Stay for the magic.
One (1) digital audiobook copy of Halfway Dead by Terry Maggert, downloadable through Audible.com. Open from July 18, 2016 at 12am until August 18, 2016 at 12am.
- No purchase is required to enter this giveaway.
- Open internationally.
- Participants must be over age 18 or have parental permission to enter.
It is the sole responsibility of participants under 18 to obtain parental permission.
- No giveaway blogs permitted to enter.
- There will be one randomly selected winner.
- The winner will be notified on August 18, 2016 and must respond within 3 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- The prize will be sent and received through Audible.com. An Audible account is necessary to access the prize, but purchase is not. Free sign up with Audible is available.